I've been absolutely terrible at photographing my baby. Bad mommy, bad! I'll try to do better. The other day I forced myself to pull out the camera and capture a few obligatory bathtub shots:
Soccer Photography
1 year ago
I've been absolutely terrible at photographing my baby. Bad mommy, bad! I'll try to do better. The other day I forced myself to pull out the camera and capture a few obligatory bathtub shots:
Posted by
Angie
at
7:02 PM

In our home we’re surrounded by tender little growing things. We water and fertilize, weed when needful, and try our best to turn the heads of our sprouting plants towards the sun. Most days we realize that gardening is hard and that our thumbs are more black than green.
Thankfully, when we rely on the Master Gardener, He watches over our field and shows us how to grow. We know the day of our harvest will come much too quickly, but we hope to find joy in the fruits of our labors. Until then we learn and do what we can to cultivate our little Munchkin Garden! Here we record our progress and all the fun and craziness along the way.






5 comments:
Ooh, the sweet little fatty! I wanna squish him!
Oh my goodness, I love it! I just want to pick him up and snuggle all those rolls.
Oh my goodness, he is a chub!!! But so dang cute! And so healthy I'm sure. What a cute little belly :-)
I love it! Chubby babies are just the best. I'm so sad I missed your call the other day. We'll have to try again. I'm just never sure when to call you cause I know you're super busy..., but we'll get in contact I'm sure. I just appreciate your effort, I wish I were better at that!
Ooh, thanks for the photo update! It's so true that the amount of picture taking lessens with each child. I'm terrible at it, too and I only have 3 to worry about! I want to squeeze that chub too, by the way! SO reminds me of Aspen & T.
Post a Comment